PROPERTY AND CONVEYANCING
Buying or selling a residential, commercial or industrial property is a big decision and a significant investment for most people.
Our qualified lawyers provide professional legal advice in all aspects of buying, selling and leasing property, including conveyancing (property transfer) and can assist with all matters involving property law in Victoria. Our lawyers strive to ensure that your property transfer is both smooth and cost-effective.
We cater to all people undertaking property transfers in greater Melbourne and Victoria, as well as all interstate and international investors. We conduct matters involving overseas investors, first home buyers, property developers, accountants, financial advisors, real estate agents, lenders, borrowers and mortgage brokers.
Conveyancing in Victoria
Conveyancing is the process of transferring the legal ownership of real estate (property) from one person to another. It involves many detailed searches and compliance checks and the preparation of legal documents.
We offer the following Conveyancing and Property Law
- Preparation of contracts of sale
- Reviewing contracts before purchase
- Property settlements and negotiations
- Commercial, industrial and retail leases for both lessors and lessees including all negotiations
- Auction enquiries
- Assistance for first home buyers including the First Home Owners Grant
- Mortgages, refinancing and property deposit bonds
- Property developments
- Property subdivision
- Building advice