CONSTRUCTION AND PLANNING LAW
LMS Lawyers are construction and planning law professionals.
You can be sure to receive proficient and timely advice when engaging our practice. Les and his team of construction and planning lawyers can assist you in all matters, including:-
- Representing clients in building and planning matters
- Acting for builders, developers, home-owners, Owners Corporations, insurers, adjoining owners, councils, subcontractors and all building professionals such as architects, building surveyors, engineers, designers and consultants etc. in all jurisdictions
- Drafting and/or reviewing of all types of construction agreements
- Representation at all disciplinary hearings for all building professionals
- Protection work disputes
- Advice in respect of all building legislation and regulations
Cladding Crisis in Victoria
The current cladding crisis continues to cause a headache for thousands of Victorian apartment owners. Owners Corporations are now faced with safety risks in buildings identified with combustible cladding. Cladding issues not only pose legal challenges for Owners Corporations, but also have the potential to decrease the value of some apartments and buildings .
How to address cladding problems will depend on a number of factors, however each building is different and requires detailed legal advice.
We are happy to have a chat with you initially regarding any cladding concerns you may have about your building today so that you are equipped with the right advice to protect your position and take the appropriate action.